International Accreditation Programme (IAP) *This course is chargeable. Please complete the form below
7 July 2022
This training is upon application only and subject to experience – please complete the form and then one of the team will direct you to the ticket purchase.
The course will run in EST 9:00 am – 4:30 pm (EST) 2pm – 9.30pm GMT CEDR’s International Accreditation Module is for highly experienced, practising mediators who want to differentiate themselves in the market and work in complex, high-level international conflicts and disputes. The programme also includes assessment for CEDR’s leading international Mediator accreditation for non-accredited participants. This training is exclusively for practising mediators as it will focus on advanced conflict engagement skills and processes requiring a high degree of experience. Places are limited and participation is subject to a brief application.
- 12-18 participants
- Mediators/Practitioners – US $3,950 for the 4-day course.
- Members of one of the following ADR bodies* – US $3,750 for the 4-day course.
- Event Location: Virtual via Zoom
- 7, 8, 9, 11 July 2022 9:00 am – 4:30 pm (ET)
* such as: MyCEDR, AAA, CPR, JAMS, SVAMC and others
The session structure of the two days will be as follows: