MyCEDR Membership for Organisations
MyCEDR membership functions as a partner conversation. Our corporate members support our Foundation mission and have the opportunity to sponsor and partner with us on this, as well as to receive benefits.
In the last three years, support from our corporate membership has allowed us to:
- Run a major project on improving Diversity & Inclusion in Commercial Mediation
- Support over 100 young leaders across charities, the public sector, business and law; building skills in conflict management for free
- Provide free model clauses, procedures, insights, learning and more for wider society
- CEDR Masterclass programme and the MyCEDR Professional Development Network – up to 20 members of your organisation can gain free access to Masterclass sessions online or in person, allowing them to gain insight into ADR and our individual membership programme
- Membership briefings and Foundation impact reports – delivered to your professional support lawyers or membership contact.
In addition, your membership will give you:
Discounts on CEDR training:
5% on CEDR Mediator Skills Training, leading to the coveted CEDR Mediator Accreditation standard
10% on in-house training courses including CEDR Mediation Advocacy Skills, Conflict Management and Negotiation Skills training.
Free Seminars – members (and their clients) are offered up to three free seminars from a comprehensive programme covering mediation, negotiation and conflict management skills. Popular options include trainee introductions to mediation sessions, as well as lunchtime seminars for litigation teams on an aspect of alternative dispute resolution, such as making effective offers in a negotiation.
Sponsorship/Partnership Opportunities – CEDR will approach members before other organisations to explore partnering opportunities, whether in specific sectors or jurisdictions. Members continue to fund projects which aim to make a positive impact on both the cost of and outcomes of conflict through research, innovation and development of pragmatic conflict solutions. CEDR is also happy to support members’ own ADR initiatives on request, including client-specific projects such as mediation coaching and ADR scheme development, plus sector or international development.
Promotion – our members are profiled on our website, at events and in our publications. Members are also entitled to unlimited use of our CEDR Member logo.
How to join
If you are interested in becoming a corporate member, please contact Oliver de St Croix, MyCEDR Membership Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.