01 July 2020
* This course is now sold out. If you would like to register your internet for future dates please click here *
1 – 8 July 2020
(there is a weekend break between the course)
This is a six-day online programme run via the Zoom platform (running from the 1 – 8 July) covering the skills you need to mediate commercial disputes effectively. The course includes assessment for CEDR Accreditation, internationally recognised as the standard of excellence for mediators.
It’s easy to take part, as we hold regular programmes throughout the world during the year, including in London, Dublin and Hong Kong. We are also able to offer in-house training.
In addition, we work with like-minded organisations to deliver the course elsewhere in Europe, including Paris and Barcelona.
CEDR is registered with the Civil Mediation Council as a Commercial and Civil mediation provider and fulfils the Council’s set standards of training, CPD and administration.
You will be able to:
- Settle disputes effectively – in days rather than months, saving vital management time.
- Add value to commercial disputes – by finding commercial solutions to commercial problems.
- Manage the mediation process and facilitate advanced negotiation.
- Advise others on the features and uses of other effective dispute resolution techniques.
The full course programme will be uploaded soon.
For participants that wish to make a provisional booking and pay an initial deposit, please complete the booking online by selecting ‘Pay by invoice’. Deposits are a minimum of £1000 and can be made by bank transfer, using the details on the invoice, or by calling the Training Team on +44 (0)20 7536 6070.