Dr. Tvaronavičienė has 10 years of experience in utilities sector (namely the post services) and public procurement disputes, which remain as central areas of interest to this day.
Having gained 6 years of experience as a Chair of Lithuanian Court of Arbitration, Prof. Dr. Tvaronavičienė developed expertise in solving commercial disputes related to construction, buy-sell agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, real estate, and others. In addition, she is currently mediating divorce disputes, related to matrimonial finances. Besides that, Agnė Tvaronavičienė serves as the Chair for the Mediator’s State Qualification Exam Commission at Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Lithuania and is a Council member of Lithuanian Chamber of Mediators. Since 2019 Agnė Tvaronavičienė had focused her professional activity exclusively on academic sector without holding any other positions in private companies or public institutions. This enables Tvaronavičienė to remain purely impartial during the process, as well as to allocate her time and full attention towards mediating your disputes.
- 2012- till present: Professor (from 2019), Head of Public Law Institute (from 2016) at Mykolas Romeris University Law School, Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 2019- till present: Expert and manager of the E-Justice (European Commission) project CODEMAL (Cooperation Development among Mediators and Lawyers)
- 2019 – till present: Expert in Erasmus + project DISCOM (aiming to elaborate different study and teaching materials for development of interdisciplinary and soft skills of students)
- 2014-2016: Mediator – expert in project “Implementation of Mediation in Probation Services”. Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 2013 – 2019: Chair of Lithuanian Court of Arbitrator
- 2013-2015: Researcher in project “The Impact of Social Technologies towards development of Collective Intelligence in Society” Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 2006-2013: Head of Procurement Department at PLC Lithuanian Post, Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 2004-2006: Jurisconsult of Department of Law at PLC Lithuanian Post, Vilnius (Lithuania)