“Claudia Caluori has conciliation abilities supported by excellent listening skills”.
Claudia is strongly dedicated to the management and resolution of conflicts. She is trained and accredited as a mediator in Italy, Lebanon and France and is a trainer for several mediation training providers. She is also a Rotary Peace Fellow Alumna of the Peace Center at Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok, Thailand, where she attended a professional certificate program in peacebuilding and conflict resolution with other 20 fellows from 16 countries.
- Gen 2019 – up to date Of Counsel | Marketing Manager – Eptalex Garzia Gasperi & Partners, Milan (IT)
- Nov 2017 – Aug 2019 Visiting Lecturer – Business School, University of Salford (UK)
- Dec 2016 – Dec. 2019 Senior Foreign Counsel – Eptalex Aziz Torbey Law Firm, Beirut (LEB)
- Legal counsel with a focus on the EMEA region in Cross-border Transactions, International Business Development, Intellectual Property and Technology, and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Coordinator of the professional association Eptalex and assistant manager for marketing and communication.
- Oct 2015 – Dec 2016 Mediator – Tuscan Regional Committee and Latium Regional Committee (IT)
- Oct 2015 – Nov 2016 Associate – Studio dell’Avvocato Antich, Firenze (IT)
- Assisted in civil and commercial cases at the domestic and international level. Researched, drafted, edited, and revised legal opinion and publications in Italian and English.
- Jun 2013 – Nov 2016 International Business Development Consultant in collaboration with Vegni Consulting Group
- Jan 2011 – Dec 2011 Junior Associate – Perroni e Associati Law Firm, Rome (IT)
- Sep 2008 – Oct 2010 Trainee Lawyer – Studio Avv. Claudio Neri, Campobasso (IT)