CEDR’s Complete Guide to Workplace Mediation
Access CEDR’s Complete Guide to Workplace Mediation here.
This guide is designed to help individuals responsible for addressing employee conflict within an organisation achieve better outcomes for employees and the business.
Written by leading practitioners and combining CEDR’s institutional learning and understanding of conflict, this 35 guide covers:
- What is Workplace Conflict?
- What is Mediation?
- The Difference between Workplace and Employment Mediation
- What does Workplace Mediation look like?
- How to set up your Workplace Mediation?
- Health Concerns
- Who Should be Involved in the Mediation?
- Internal or External Mediator?
- Confidentiality Breaches
- ‘Without Prejudice’
- Managing Outcomes from the Mediation