We provide independent arbitration services to resolve disputes between customers and companies who are members of Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC).
We can deal with disputes related to:
- Heat pumps (ground or air source)
- Hydroelectric generators
- Solar panels
- Solar water heaters
- Wind turbines
- Wood chip or pellet fuelled boilers & CHP units
Arbitration is a formal, legally binding process where the dispute is resolved by the decision of a nominated third party called an arbitrator. Once the arbitrator issues their award it is legally binding under the Arbitration Act of 1996 and can only be appealed in the courts on very limited grounds.
- The process is conducted entirely in writing.
- Both parties will see all the evidence submitted by the other.
- The arbitrators award is confidential between the parties.