Frequently asked questions

Useful documentation

Video guides

How we can help you make a complaint

How we can help you make a complaint

Things we cannot assist with

We cannot adjudicate Disputes related to customer service and gaming licences which is dealt with by the Gambling Commission.

Gambling Commission website

Can I withdraw my case after I have submitted my application?

A party to a dispute can withdraw their claim at any time during the adjudication process once the case has commenced. However, once a decision is issued, it can only be accepted or rejected.

What if I have a complaint about CEDR?

What if I have a complaint about CEDR?

Complaints about CEDR

If you want to complain about CEDR please read our Complaints Procedure document. Once you have read the Complaints Procedure and you want to submit your complaint, please use our Complaint Form below. 

Complaints Procedure

Complaint Form

Independent Reviewer's Terms of Reference

The steps you must take before submitting a complaint


Contact the company

Raise your complaint with the company in the first instance.

Get in touch with CEDR

If you remain dissatisfied following receipt of final position letter from a Senior Manager you may refer the matter to CEDR by submitting an application for adjudicated.

Complaint allocated to adjudicator

Once submitted your application will be reviewed for its eligibility. If accepted your complaint will be allocated to an adjudicator. * Claims up to £10,000; the adjudicator will issue a written Decision that the customer may choose to accept or reject. If accepted the company must comply with the adjudicators direction on redress.
Woman smiling

Are you a business?

CEDR can provide dispute resolution services for business in most sectors.

  • Fast, and cost effective solutions
  • Provided at a sustainable cost
Skip to main content