About Us

We provide independent adjudication for disputes between customers and companies regarding the surveying activities of subscribing RICS member firms including, but not limited to, Homebuyers Reports, Valuation, Land Measurement, Auctions, Building Surveys and Professional Advice.

We do not provide adjudication for residential lettings, residential property management or residential estate agency complaints. These will be covered by The Property Ombudsman (TPO) or Property Redress Scheme (PRS).

What is Adjudication?

To find out about the adjudication process click here.

CEDR is a RICS approved ADR provider

Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors

Print Friendly, PDF & Email