Here are some useful guidance documents to help you through the process:
- Guidance Notes – English | Cymraeg
- Guide to Compensation for Inconvenience and Distress – English | Cymraeg
- Policy Statement on the Burden of Proof and Standard of Proof
When you make an application WATRS will ask the Consumer Council for Water (CCWater) to confirm that:
- Your dispute remains unresolved.
- The CCWater mediation/investigation has been completed within the last 6 months.
If CCW confirms to WATRS that they have completed a mediation/investigation on your behalf within the last 6 months your application can go ahead. If you already have what is called a WATRS Notification Letter or a WATRS Option letter then please give the date of that letter on your application form.