CEDR is proud to partner with the British Institute of International and Comparative Law (BIICL) on a new podcast series on smarter approaches to dispute resolution.
This series brings together BIICL’s ‘Breathing Space Series’ which aims to help safeguard commercial activity in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and CEDR’s vision of ‘Better conflicts, better outcomes leading to a better world’.
While looking at issues relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, the series will also look at evolving attitudes to dispute resolution, future trends and advice from leading conflict specialists.
Podcast 3 features:
- Sapfo Constantatos, Senior Legal Counsel at Standard Chartered Bank
- Lauren McGuirl, Director of Commercial Disputes, CEDR
- Guy Pendell, Partner & Head of International Arbitration, CMS
- Ben Thomson (facilitator), Marketing Manager, CEDR
In it, they discuss:
- Practical considerations for parties and lawyers to help with achieving settlement
- Relationship preservation
- Who should be involved in negotiations
- Role of third parties in negotiations and dispute resolution processes
- Impact of the pace of proceedings.
More information on BIICL’s Breathing Space Series and access to the three Concept Notes can be found here.
Tailored Insights for You
Sign-up to receive regular insights on topics ranging from effective Conflict Management and Negotiation to Commercial Mediation and ADR Thought Leadership.Subscribe