You can now start to receive the following benefits from your membership:
- Free access to 6 Masterclass sessions a year (and access to the CEDR membership site to review past sessions), worth £360 a year.
You can use this for continuing professional development via the Law Society, Bar Standards Board and Civil Mediation Council. For those unable to attend, recordings of all Masterclasses will be available to view in MyCEDR, or repeated as webinars.
- Participate in our Observerships programme. CEDR-accredited mediators have the opportunity to observe a mediation. Visit our Observerships page to find out more
- A one-year MyCEDR Account subscription
- Here you can access CEDR's thought-leadership article archive, exclusive video-interviews, podcasts & webinars and a number of other personal development resources. For those members based in the UK, all the above activities entitle you to claim CPD.
- Priority bookings on CEDR-arranged seminars and webinars, as well as exclusive discounts on other events and advanced mediator training programmes.
- Monthly e-bulletins and regular correspondence about upcoming events.
To access the MyCEDR Members Area click here.
If you have any queries please contact us at [email protected]