About CEDR schemes
CEDR's experience in developing and running mediation services in myriad sectors has led us to develop mediation schemes in two ways:
First, by partnering with a specific body or institution to offer a tailor-made mediation programme, and second by developing sector- or dispute-focused services which can be used to resolve disputes of a similar nature.
What do these schemes include?
While each scheme is different, they generally include the following:
- An adapted mediation process with its own agreement and procedures
- A specialist mediator panel with mediators who have a particular experience or skillset to mediate the types of dispute in question
- A clear fee structure appropriate to the types of dispute and the sector
- Frictionless administration through CEDR Key, CEDR’s case management system and experienced client advisors
CEDR scheme summary
Partnering with a specific body or institution, CEDR offers the following tailor-made mediation programmes:
- NHS Claims Mediation scheme
- P2B Mediation
- Court of Appeal
- Central London County Court
- Investor State Disputes Service (ISDS)
- UKCS Mediation Scheme
- Access Disputes Mediation Scheme
- Bonsucro Grievance Mechanism
To find out more click on the scheme links.
CEDR's Mediation Schemes
We have a dedicated team to assist parties and the mediators in establishing a platform for each case needed to resolve cases through to settlement.