Make a complaint
Before making an application, please first check that the following conditions have been met:
- You have already complained to the company in the first instance
- At least eight weeks have passed since you first complained to them or you have received a deadlock/ ADR letter
- Your complaint is not in relation to fraud, property damage, discrimination or data protection
- Your complaint is not the subject of court action and does not exceed £10,000.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to ensure you have read the Scheme Rules, Guidance notes for customers and process guide (documents available at https://www.cedr.com/consumer/cisas/)
- You are based in the United Kingdom and not the Republic of Ireland