Before making an application, please check that the following conditions have been met:
- You have already complained to the company in the first instance
- At least eight weeks have passed since you first complained to them or you have received a deadlock letter
- Your complaint is not in relation to fraud, property damage, discrimination or data protection
- Your complaint is not the subject of court action
- You understand that it is your responsibility to ensure you have read the scheme rules, guidance notes and process (documents available at https://www.cedr.com/consumer/cisas/resources/downloads)
- You are based in the United Kingdom and not the Republic of Ireland.
What information do I need to submit my claim?
Please provide as much information as you can about your complaint, including the following:
- Date you first raised your complaint with the company
- Whether you have received a deadlock letter and, if so, the date issued
- The details of the dispute
- Details of the compensation you are requesting (if applicable), Please refer to the Compensation Guide to assist you with this
- Any documents you may want to include, such as bills, contracts, correspondence with the company (including evidence of complaint), media (audio/video), photographs, receipts, etc.
Please note that the system will log you out after 30 minutes. If you have any questions please call us for guidance on +44 (0)20 7520 3814.