Before making an application, please check that the following conditions have been met:

  • The company you are submitting your claim against is a registered subscriber with us
  • You have already complained to the company
  • At least eight weeks have passed since you first complained to them or they have written to you mentioning us
  • Your complaint is not the subject of court action
  • You understand that it is your responsibility to ensure you have read the scheme rules, guidance notes and process
  • You are based in the United Kingdom and not the Republic of Ireland.

If you have any questions about these conditions please call us for guidance on +44 (0)20 7520 3814.


Print Friendly, PDF & Email