Make a complaint
Before making an application, please first check that the following conditions have been met:
- You have already complained to Royal Mail in the first instance.
- You have been to the Postal Review Panel (PRP) and received a final response from them signposting you to POSTRS.
- 90 calendar days have passed from the date on which you raised a formal complaint and initiated the company’s complaints procedure.
- Your complaint is not in relation to fraud, discrimination, or data protection.
- Your complaint is not the subject of court action and does not exceed the service monetary limits.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to ensure you have read the Service Rules, Guidance Notes, and any other relevant material on the website.
What information do I need to submit my claim?
Please provide as much information/ evidence as possible. You should submit a case when you have all your information and evidence ready.
Things to include:
- The date you first raised your complaint with the company.
- Whether you have received a response from the Postal Review Panel (PRP) and if so, the date issued. A copy of this should also be included as part of your claim.
- The details of the dispute.
- Details of the outcome you are seeking.
- Any documents you may want to include, such as correspondence with the company (including evidence of complaint), media (audio/video), photographs, receipts, etc.
Permitted file types include docx, doc, pdf, png, jpg, jpeg, .msg with a file limit of 50MB.
Important Notice: The online case management system will log you out after 30 minutes of inactivity.
If you have any questions in relation to the application or adjudication process, please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.