International Accreditation Programme (IAP) 2023 *SOLD-OUT*
12 October 2023
If you would like to be added to the reserve list, please email the training team here.
CEDR’s International Accreditation Programme 2023
This programme is for highly experienced, practising mediators who want to differentiate themselves in the market and work in complex, high-level international conflicts and disputes.
This training is exclusively for practising mediators as it will focus on advanced conflict engagement skills and processes requiring a high degree of experience.
In order to book onto this programme and obtain accreditation, you should meet the following criteria;
- Have mediation and/or arbitration experience
- Have previous international arbitration or negotiation experience
- Participated in a mediation skills training course
- Also for International Mediation Institute Certification to have completed more than 20 mediations or spent approximately 200 hours working on mediations
- This is a 4-day virtual course running from 12th – 16th October 2023 with a one-day break on 15th October.
- The course will run 9:00 am – 4:30 pm EST (2pm – 9.30pm GMT )
- Price for Mediators/ Practitioners: US $3,950
- Price for Members of one of the following ADR bodies (AAA, CPR, JAMS, MyCEDR): US $3,750
- Event Location: Virtual via Zoom
The programme will be structured as follows:
Pre-Course – Application Process & Pre-Engagement
Day 1 – Introduction & Skills Refresher
Day 2 – Teaching & Practice Day
Day 3 – Coaching Day
Day 4 – Assessment Day
- Susanne Schuler
- Felicity Steadman
- John Brand
- Tim Elliot
- Nita Yawanarajah
- Sheila Bates
- Tania Songini
- Fehmi Karami
- Andy Rogers
For more information, please visit our International Accreditation Programme page here.