Focusing on individual skills, the course offered by CEDR immerses participants in these proven 'life in your hand' skills, enabling participants to:
- Identify, analyse, understand and find the optimum path through different types of crisis'
- Apply a model used by Crisis Negotiators to meet the extreme, create options and influence behaviour in line with organisational goals
- Manage emotion - yours and theirs
- Recognise key personality traits and be able to adjust negotiation style
- Through group exercise and simulated crisis negotiations learn how to listen to 'understand the problem, understand the personality' and use that insight to influence and problem solve to the astonishment of others.
These skills are the fundamental building blocks for transformational dialogue, presented through the medium of crisis; they are 'skills for life.'
For more information or to book a place, contact CEDR Skills on:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7536 6000