Mediation in Practice Seminar
CEDR Seminar on how to 'win at mediation'
- Preparation: team, authority to settle, logistics, numbers/tax issues
- Mediator selection and early discussions
- Documentation: what papers? Content of position papers, settlement agreement
- Plenary session: length, how to use it, who should speak, role of solicitors, what is a good/bad presentation
- Negotiating techniques
- Using the mediator
- Drafting settlement - what to cover
- The role a mediator can continue to play
- Keep the door open.
To book a free seminar for your firm in the UK or to discuss our other seminars please email email@example.com or call +44(0)20 7536 6000.