Advanced Negotiation Skills - Module 2
The Advanced Negotiation Skills programme is CEDR’s flagship negotiation training for individuals.
Building on 25 years of experience as experts in the fields of negotiation, mediation and business, CEDR has developed a course designed to enable individuals to handle any negotiation with skill and confidence. CEDR’s practical programme is particularly distinctive because it is taught by trainers who are all practising negotiators, facilitators and coaches and has a high level of participant coaching.
The Advanced Negotiation Skills programme can be completed in two ways, by either taking the First Module on its own to gain a strong grounding in negotiation or to fully unlock the individual’s potential as a negotiator, by taking both the First and Second Modules.
Gain advanced skills and CEDR Negotiation Accreditation
This three-day course builds on the learning of Module 2 and is designed around detailed coaching and one-to-one feedback from performance on three negotiations based on real-life cases. All participants are given the opportunity to gain CEDR negotiation accreditation following an assessment on Day 3.
On this module, participants will:
- Be able to bring their own personality and style effectively into a negotiation
- Devise solutions to a negotiation and enhance positive outcomes
- Work under pressure to negotiate effective outcomes
- Develop the ability to handle value and numbers in a negotiation
- Understand team dynamics and how to negotiate in and against teams
- Develop their negotiation style
- Receive coaching and one-to-one feedback through a negotiation role-play based on CEDR’s negotiation competencies
- Receive one-to-one coaching focussing on their own personal negotiation issue
- Gain CEDR negotiation accreditation
* Please note you should not undertake Module 2 if you have not previously completed Module 1 or another CEDR negotiation course
£ 2999.00 plus 20% UK VAT (if based in the UK) for all participants
26, 27, 28th February 2020
Address: CEDR, 70 Fleet Street, London, EC4Y 1EU