International Conflict Mediation and Peacemaking Programme
A unique five-day residential International Conflict Mediation and Peacemaking Skills programme delivered by Oxford Process and CEDR leading to Oxford Process Certification in Managing Radical Differences
Programme Cost: (incl. accommodation & meals) £3,750 + 20% UK VAT (if applicable)
Dates: 20 - 25 July 2019
Venue: Cats Abbey, Gloucestershire, England
Who will benefit most from this original course?
- You are passionate about helping people resolve their issues and conflicts
- You have accumulated hard-won experience in different conflict areas
- You have a CEDR accreditation and wish to use it more widely
Join us for The International Peacemaking Programme at Cats Abbey, Cheltenham
In this 5-day high impact, content-rich and interactive programme, lead by renowned and experienced facilitators and speakers, we will cover the 3 main areas you need to invest in if you want to become an international peacemaker.
1) Learn the core skills – Remember - No effort – No outcome. We will show you where many international mediators go wrong and list the strategies, tactics and moves you must make in order to succeed.
2) Build your practice – Learn from the main 2 mistakes most people make? Building your identity and passion-based professional BRAND by acquiring the skills an international mediator needs, and, learning the structures and processes required.
3) Demonstrate Dynamism – We will shake you from your current state of cultural modesty ("I couldn't possibly do that") to having you OWN your personal experiences and articulate your past successes with energy and relevance to become a visible and valuable part of the peacemaker network.
Your takeaways by the end of this programme
You will be given;
- The skills,
- The process knowledge required,
- Key viable strategies to work on in the peacemaking field, and,
- Receive Oxford Process Certification.
This high-intensity course is not for everybody
We want to speak to the people who will gain most from the programme so, please do NOT join if you;
- Don't want to leave your comfort zone
- Have zero intention of investing in yourself to grow your mediation skills
- Possess a closed mind when it comes to international peace processes. Or,
- Think that international conflict work will find you by magic and telepathy, so none of this is necessary.
There are limited places on this programme. If you wish to expand your mediator practice and are ready for the challenge.
To book your place or to find out more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.