To contact or appoint Danny McFadden, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email email@example.com
Danny’s style is that of a facilitative mediator, who takes a positive, constructive approach but he is not afraid to test the parties in relation to their positions and is highly pragmatic when assisting parties to consider possible solutions. His hands-on experience in international business both running his own companies and working with others, allows him to adopt a problem solving approach which tries to find real world solutions to sometimes complex disputes.
He is a fluent Chinese Mandarin speaker and has lived and worked throughout South East and Central Asia over many years. He has worked with parties from many different cultures both in business negotiation and mediation. He has a clear understanding of the dynamics of mediating and working across national boundaries.
Danny is a firm believer in thorough preparation and where possible pre-mediation contact with both sides. He creates early rapport with the parties, building on this to shift focus during the mediation towards the problem as a shared obstacle, one which can only be resolved through good communication between both sides assisted when needed by the mediator.
- “Persistent and calm throughout although could be direct and tough when necessary.”
- “Really understands how to work well with parties from different cultures”
- “Danny was excellent, very calm, and very neutral.”
- “He never once gave the impression that he thought a deal could not somehow be done and eventually with his support it was.”
- “He was friendly, professional and had obviously read the papers, very well prepared”
- “His assistance at the mediation was invaluable”
- “Would definitely use him again.”
Updated: September 2017