To contact or appoint Isabel Phillips, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email email@example.com
Isabel has an attentive style, with a willingness to listen and be facilitative. However this is firmly balanced by the willingness to challenge and reality test in order to assist in the development of creative and sustainable solutions for those involved.
- “I thought Isabel was good and she explained everything well. She was very pleasant and patient. She moved things along quickly.”
- “...with amazing professionalism and subtle strategies she has, without doubt, forged the beginnings of what I deem to be the start of a possible resolution.”
- “She managed the parties expectations pretty well, always in line with what was happening. I would use her again.”
- “She explained the process very well and kept suggesting different options and ideas to the parties.”
- “…kept calm at all times, even when the situation turned really heated, and managed to maintain a proper tone and level to calm us all.”
- “I would like to express how impressed I was with how the session was conducted which included Isabel’s patience and a steadfast unbiased stance.”
- “I am confident that the settlement would not have been secured without her persistence.”
- “…managed the parties’ expectations well, aligning them with what was happening”.
- “She was very good and very professional.” “We would definitely use her again.”
- “…easy-going, but didn’t allow the momentum to dissipate”.
- “She didn’t let the momentum drop.”
Updated: October 2018