To contact or appoint Joe Shammah, call CEDR on +44 (0)207 536 6060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe is well prepared and familiarises himself with each case allowing him to develop empathy with Clients and Advisors prior to and following the commencement of the Mediation. He builds rapport with the Parties and encourages meaningful and mutual trust to ensure that the Mediation is conducted in a manner tailored to the needs of the Parties and intended to secure the best prospect of achieving settlement.
Joe is always prepared to contribute ideas, to be pro-active, and to reality test and evaluate positions as the Mediation requires.
- “Depth of knowledge was obvious from the start”
- “Well prepared”
- “Tactically Aware”
- “A very easy manner with people”
- “A very capable and experienced Legal Practitioner”
- “Very personable and has just the right temperament to develop rapport with Parties”
- “Probably the best Mediator I have ever worked with”
- “The matter could not have been settled except with your pro-active intervention”
- “You fulfilled all my expectations of a Mediator”
- “Tenacious and dedicated to the cause of settlement”
- “Got stuck into the job”
- “Very approachable”
- “Very flexible in approach”
- “I will be recommending you to my colleagues”
- “My client was impressed by your approach and grasp of issues”
- “You managed to resolve a very difficult and complex matter when I did not think it possible”
- “Calm and affable manner of presentation”
- “Strong and robust”
- “Great enthusiasm, tenacity and energy”
- “Relaxed and informal”
- "Absolutely, by a mile at least, Joe is the best Mediator by far"
- "Excellent, and we would definitely use him again"
- "A non-confrontational style - easy to trust"
- “Joe was very, very good. He got to grips with the key issues very quickly and was able to build an instant rapport with the parties. He was spot on in terms of his pre-mediation contact and preparation.”
- “…very amenable and he has a very approachable character. He's calm and constructive in the way he does things.”
Updated: November 2018